PR & MARKETING INTERN – MAKR SHAKR – TURIN
Makr Shak, the Turin-based startup producing the world’s first robotic bartender, is looking for a person to join its PR & Marketing team. As the company faces a series of new, exciting challenges – including an update of its corporate mission and an expansion on the international markets – it also needs to reinforce the brand’s reach and reputation, primarily through social media channels and in the relationship with the press.
Working full time in the company’s Turin office, you will be part of a young, multidisciplinary team, reporting to the Communication Manager. Your tasks will include: writing day-to-day social media posts, handling media queries, liaising with journalists and other media contacts, writing and re-elaborating texts for both clients and journalists, preparing and distributing press releases or newsletters, monitoring media coverage on national and international media, organizing mailing lists and archive of publications, promoting events.
The post is initially offered as an intern position. However, there are strong possibilities it will evolve into a long-term collaboration. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company closely connected to Carlo Ratti Associati and to its visions for innovation.
• Bachelor degree in Communication, PR & Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field;
• 1-year experience in press offices, communication, or marketing jobs;
• Outstanding communication skills in written and oral form;
• Extroverted personality; Relational intelligence;
• Mandatory skills: Office suite; use of social media, Adobe Suite;
• Preferred skills: Knowledge of the international media landscape, interest in relevant industries (design, leisure), Mailchimp;
• Fluent in written and spoken Italian;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Proficiency in another language is an asset;
• Ability to work in a complex and international environment.
ARCHITECTURE INTERN – TURIN
Carlo Ratti Associati is looking for an architectural intern with a strong affinity in new technologies and the curiosity to research how these new technologies can transform the architecture of tomorrow. As an architectural intern in our Turin office, you will be working on various projects within a multidisciplinary and international design team and mentored by experienced architectural professionals.
• Currently studying or recently graduated in Architectural/Building Engineering or other relevant studies (an enrolment statement from your university is required for this position);
• Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills;
• Mandatory skills: AutoCad, Revit, Adobe Suite, Rhino;
• Preferred skills: Grasshopper, V-ray;
• Fluent in written and spoken English, proficiency in another language is an asset;
• Confidence in working in a complex and international environment;
• Minimum availability of 3 months.